I’m not the one who dares to speak in front of many people ….
that’s why I have a habit to write what I think and who I want to express ….
and now, I want to write the way my life with him …..
I want everyone who read, see, even through all this together reply with, understand and know,
that thou the only GOD who deserves to be worshiped and trusted ….
and if some sources say, miracles no longer happen in today, then I’m the first person who would dispute that statement, because I myself have received a miracle in my life today …
who I did was, clutching tightly faith was HE who gave me the full expectation to Him ..
and unite them in a pray…

This testimony ……

22years ago, I was born with a normal and healthy, no one weird thing that must make parents afraid of ….
until I was 1st years, I had an accident while playing and broke his leg …
then, for my parents, maybe it’s a common occurrence in children who frequent my age …
to the same incident happen again, I had a broken bone back just because of a fall while playing …
in the hearts of my parents began to appear frightened, and they decided to check how I was doing dirs …
and doctors discovered that if I had skeletal abnormalities at birth, more precisely the bones brittle and should not be an impact-hard that will result in broken bones, illness is almost similar to Osteoporosis, osteoporosis difference is only experienced by women who are elderly, while I, already experienced it since childhood …
The worst thing of all is, there is no cure illness, but continued to watch me for 1 * 24 hours in order not to fall or run into conflict-hard …
my last hope to recover is by doing surgery spinal marrow, and even then chances of recovery are very slim, and the risk of the operation it is, most likely I will experience total paralysis …
then my parents did not dare take that risk, and decided to take care and look after their best …
time went by and grab all my happynes, made me realize that I differ with all of children my age, I grew to be very shy, insecure, always pessimistic and whiny … I feel absolutely no reply bright future, everything seemed dark to me. ..
upon graduation from elementary school, I decided to quit school and did not continue anymore, my heart is sick every time I see the suffering my parents every day who have to keep inconvenience to divide their time at school and take care of me and picked me up after school, I even had to give up school scholarships for the sake of my decision … but for me it does not sacrifice the sacrifices of my parents who’ve done for me when it’s important who I can count and read and write, it is more than enough ..!!!

when all my freand busy adapting to their new school, instead I was busy adapting to the solitude …. I spend my time locked in my room … I was content with attending healing service , wherever there healing service, there where there is definitely no mother and me .. . our hope is only one, if doctors can’t not cure my illness, Jesus certainly can, because HE is a doctor above all the doctors …. then, though my life miserable, I do not stop believing in HIS promise …..
until the time I was 13years, there mother friend who recommended a servant of the Lord”who he said”could cure various diseases, and”he”has been proven ….

and I finally got a chance to attend his healing service .., I’m so happy that time, I thought this might be the beginning of a new life for me … yeah .. I would definitely recover …
that night, I attended the healing service with mom and dad, initially all went well, until the servant of the Lord told me to move forward …. when I was in front of him, he began to pray for me, after he had finished praying, he told me to jump …
he said, if I really believe was cured, prove to jump, then reply with full confidence that I’m cured, I will jump ….
… is not a cure but I can reply, but my legs were broken, and my right hand was broken to..
pain taste …. but even more sick is my heart, I’m disappointed in Father, I’m angry, I was hurt and devastated, why Father did all this to me? should not I get a cure? but why exactly my illness is getting worse? is whether the price who should I pay for my faith to YOU? what my sin to YOU? or whether the sins of my parents to YOU? so that YOU are sentenced him to me ..?
what happened that night changed my whole life, I’m no longer a girl who has full confidence in HIM, I realy2 no longer wish to establish a relationship with the Father, HE is no longer a place for me nail to hang … I no longer read the bible, I keep my Bible in the cabinet who … most in my mouth no longer issued worship for HIS, even i eat no longer I start with prayer … I realy2 off HE arms to me … I live with my own way, the way I myself do not know who will end up where …

4years then, as I’ve aged 17, I’m sick again … I broke his legs and arms again …. then I do not have to know what, my position was far from HIM, my heart began to emerge Question who made me rethink my decision
leave it ….
who I felt the pain is much greater when I’m not with HIM … I finally decided to go back believe it …
very heavy indeed, but my desire to believe it is much bigger than my disappointment HIM …
I take back my Bible who already feels old so long time not read … and as usual, before reading, I pray to HIM … and to this day I still remember vividly that my prayer …..( FATHER …” I do not can’t talk long enough, only audible sobs )…. who knows how many days have passed without i calling You Father …., I try to live it all with my strong own, because I was disappointed and angry with YOU … FATHER and now I’m tired, I’m tired of this …. forgive all my folly, and if it’s forever I have to live with circumstances like this, and if it is YOUR will then I will accept it, and let I can please YOU both in strong or amiiin my pain ….”

after I prayed, I opened my Bible for granted, and I found a verse in John 9:2-3 ..”His disciples asked him:”the rabbi, who is who sinned, this man or his parents, so that he was born blind?”said Jesus;”and instead he nor his parents sinned, but that the works of GOD should be made manifest in him ..
when I read that verse, I cried uncontrollably, all my questions about what my sin, or what my parents so that sin
I have to bear all this, answered in this paragraph, maybe not me or my parents who sinned, but did jobs GOD should be revealed in my life …

since then, I started to learn to love everything that is upon me, loves anything that has given HIM in my life, good or bad .. I learned to love it all …
slowly but SURE … FATHER restore my life … my whole life, I’m just content with learning to understand His Word, praying and fasting … that’s who continue to do in my waitting I will fulfill His promises in my life …

I am also very grateful, because in my waitting, the Father gave me a family who is always ready to help me, my parents who never tired of watching over, and a great sister who always tried to make me happy … and for me, they are a manifestation of the love of GOD in my life ….
3years later,when i was 20years. i followed the sacrament of confirmation when it was quite difficult for me, because every week i should be back and forth to curch to attend catechism while then i can not walk alone, fortunately pastor allowed me to come when only there are importan materials that will be discussed…

21-October-2007, the day we will be confirmed at a new church confirmation…
with step hobbled reply, I entered the church accompanied by the panel of my column space …
I could clearly see, there are so many eyes looking at me who, even some time to see me cry ..
I realy2 thrilled to see His love is so great reply, reply with me so I can get through the day fine, but when entering the church, I’ve started to feel intense pain in my reply, but Thank God I can get through it all ….

since then, I began to see real miracles in my life Lord, be it suddenly or it was about time … I was able to stand alone without the hands of others, then I have started to move … one step, two steps … three … and so on without any sense of who I feel my feet hurt …
all does not stop there, day after day, Father showed his miraculous to me … not just step myself, I even was able to do all of the previous reply is impossible I can do …
and one more miracle which makes my extended family do not believe I could do it … July 2 last year I got a job in a butiq, and although I’m not old enough to work there, but at least it proves that, until now …

Father is still working and able to perform miracles ..
who we need to do is, keep faith, still believe in him, and still have hope in Him …
then, united them in thanksgiving, prayer and fasting …
then you MUST be seen miracles too …..
Let through this testimony, all the people who read and who heard it, strengthened in hope fully to HIM, and let all the weak who can be confirmed, remember one thing that this testimony only to prove, that … until now, the Father is still working to provide miracles in life who believe in him who’s believe including your life ….. also because of the promise the Lord’s YES and AMEN ..!!!, BELIEVE .. .!
Be Bless with my testimony…JESUS love us ^^

                                                                                                          By : THAN